Flash2X Screensaver Builder is a free trial software application from the Screen Savers: Other subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-13. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Flash2X Screensaver Builder is a program to create flash screensavers with both flash (SWF) and flash videos (FLV). It generates executable installers to help you distribute your flash screensavers. You are allowed to customize the flash screensavers with your logo and your business information. It is a great piece of software for both personal use and business promotion.
You are allowed to sell the flash screensavers you create as shareware screensavers. Flash2X Screensaver Builder is able to let you set a free trial period and a unlock code for your flash screensavers. If users of your flash screensavers would like to continue using them after trial period, they have to purchase the unlock codes from you.
* Create flash screensaver with flash (SWF) and flash videos (FLV);
* Generate executable installers;
* Support creating flash screensavers in shareware mode;
* Include customized license agreement in flash screensavers;
* Play flash and flash videos randomly or by order;
* Setup customized logo and publisher information;
* Turn sound on or off by users;
* Save and restore flash screensaver settings with projects;
* Uninstall function in flash screensavers.
Flash2X Screensaver Builder (version 3.0.1) has a file size of 1.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.